PROMO TITLE: Bida Best Kid Goes To Hong Kong
ABS-CBN viewers will have a chance to enjoy a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland, and a Hong Kong city tour.
To join, viewers must watch ABS-CBN programs daily and wait for the Bida Best Kid logo (Lower Screen Graphics) or the promo sightings to appear. Interested viewer must take note of the program where they have seen the Bida Best Kid logo or promo sightings to submit a valid entry.
ABS-CBN will be selecting one (1) grand winner with his/her parents (Father & Mother) to visit Hong Kong Disneyland scheduled on November 13-15. Participants must send their entries with complete details and requirements as stated in the promo mechanics that will be posted at the microsite. (bidabestkid.abs-cbn.com)
PERIOD: July 27 to September 19, 2015 only.
- One (1) winner will receive a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland and a whole day city tour in Hong Kong for 3. Two (2) additional companions must be his or her mother and father.
- For VisMin winners, transportation and lodging from provincial origin to Manila and vice versa.
- One (1) standard room gift certificate for overnight accommodation for two (2) with breakfast at Remington Hotel, Manila
- Pocket money worth 13,500.00
- Roundtrip economy class airfare for three (3) to Hong Kong
- One (1) room for three (3) pax hotel accommodation for 3 days and 2 nights including daily breakfast, hotel transfers, shuttle service during the activities, Hong Kong city tour and a whole day pass at Hong Kong Disneyland with tour
PRIZE CASH EQUIVALENT Roundtrip Airfare for two (3) MNL to HKG to MNL 25,000.00 each
75,000.00 for 3 pax
Pocket Money 13,500.00 One (1) standard room - accommodation for 2 with breakfast at Remington Hotel 6,100.00 3 days – 2 nights Hotel Accommodation for two with daily breakfast, transfers, tour package 50,000.00 per head 150,000.00 for 3 pax TOTAL 244,600.00
- 150 pcs of Dutchmill Gift Packs (worth 500 each) – valued at 75,000.00
- 150 pcs of Rebisco Gift Packs (worth 500 each) – valued at 75,000.00
- Total Monthly Prizes: 150,000.00
- The prize is transferable but not convertible to cash.
- All expenses related to the claiming, availing or enjoying of the prizes not provided for here in are the sole responsibility of the winner, including, but not limited to, hotel accommodations, carrier surcharges, service charges, local transportation, insurance, passport, meals, beverages, incidental charges, travel taxes and gratuities outside of the official itinerary of the trip.
- The winner andhis/her companion should coordinate with ABS-CBN representative on how they will receive their plane tickets and travel kits. There shall be no rebate on fare based on actual airfare cost should the winner and/or her companion choose to take other means of transportation to and from Hong Kong forthe duration ofthe travel.
- All prizes exceeding Ten Thousand Pesos (P 10,000.00) shall be subject to twenty percent(20%) prizetax, which shall be shouldered byABS-CBN.
WHO CAN JOIN
- Promotion is open to all Filipino citizens, male and female, with children 7 to 12 years old
- Parents must be the ones to submit the entries for their children
- Parents (companions) must not be more than 60 years of age
- Parents (companions) must have and present a valid marriage certificate.
- An actual resident of the Republic of the Philippines for at least six (6) months prior to travel date
- Holder of a Philippine Passport with six (6) months validity from the date of travel.
- Companions of the winner must also meet the fore mentioned requirements.
WHO ARE DISQUALIFIED/ FORFEITURE Disqualification from the promo or forfeiture of prize will be based on the following:
a) Participants who did not meet promo requirements for joining.
b) Entries that did not meet the date and time deadline for the submission of entries (date and time based on ABS-CBN’s official submission time when entry is received bythe official websiteof ABS-CBN Bida Best Kid).
c) Entries that do not havethe correct format and complete information.
d) Should the person claiming to be the drawn winner fail to present the complete requirements for claiming the prize by the specified deadline, then the winner and his declared companion (as the casemaybe) shall be disqualified from claiming the prize.
e) If declared winner is unable to submit the requirements for a qualified companion by deadline of submission, all viewer promo prize components for the winner’s companion will be forfeited in favor of ABS-CBN. The declared winner shall continue to enjoy the prize with or without a qualified companion.
f) For whatever reason that the declared winner will be unable to join the scheduled trip after confirmation with the ABS-CBN representative, and/or will fail to comply to the submission of the promo requirements (i.e Philippine passport), then this will result in the forfeiture of thewinner.
g) Regular employees, contractual employees, talents, and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity of thefollowing: i) ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation and allits subsidiaries; ii) Corporate Sponsors andallits subsidiaries andmediaagencies
h) Persons reporting regularly to the promoter, sponsoror advertiser under a contract of service and who, by thenature of the service they render may have a direct and personal knowledge of the promotion are likewise disqualified.
HOW TO JOIN
- Starting July 27, 2015 participants must visit bidabestkid.abs-cbn.com and and register the following: Name, Address, Contact no., Gender, Birthdate, and E-mail Address, Passport Number, Expiration Date of Passport and their answer in which program they’ve spotted the Bida Best Kid logo.(Please see sample)
Answer - Program: Superbook
- Viewer-participant is only allowed to submit a valid entry once for the whole duration of the promo.
- Winner will be selected via raffle using a randomizer website, https://www.random.org/
- Promo runs from July 27 to September 19, 2015.
- Deadline of submission for the Grand Draw is on September 19, 2015, 11:59pm.
- From all valid entries earned from July 27 to September 19, 2015, 11:59PM the grand raffle draw will be conducted on September 21, 2015 at 02:00PM. There will be one (1) winner to be drawn to win a trip for three (3) to Hong Kong worth P244, 600.00. One winner plus his/her two (2) companions. Monthly prizes and Grand Prize are not convertible to cash but are TRANSFERRABLE. Winner must travel with the ABS-CBN team on November 13-15 2015. (See table above for the schedule of draws and covered period).
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS AND CLAIMING OF PRIZES
ABS-CBN shall conduct the following winner’s validation process before any prize is awarded:
a) Only entries with answers, complete details, and attachments submitted on or before the cut-off date and time will be considered valid.
b) One (1) representative from ABS-CBN will be present in the day of draw.
c) As witnessed by a DTI Representative, the raffle draw will be on September 21, 2015 2:00pm at the at the Digital Media Division office, 9F Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center, Mother Ignacia Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City.
d) The sender of the chosen entry will be notified by an authorized ABS-CBN Representative via phone call and an official notification email that his/her entry was drawn and later on that, upon validation, was declared as the winner. Instructions on how to claim the prize shall also be given through phone, email, and registeredmail.
e) The winner and his/her companion must present and submit the required documents to the authorized ABS-CBN representative for further verification prior granting the grand prize to them.
Grand Prize winner may bring the documents starting September 23 – October 16, 2015 from 11:00am to 5:00pm (except weekends) at 10F ELJ Communications Center, Mother Ignacia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City to give the ABS-CBN enough lead time to verify the winners and gather the winners’ requirements needed.
Winners must bring the following:
- A printout of the email or actual registered mail of notification.
- Actual valid passport (must be valid 6 months from travel completion).
- One (1) piece of a recent passport-size colored photo
- Original barangay certification(s) showing compliance with residency requirement
- Original copy of Birth Certificate (NSO)
If the person claiming to be the winner’s companion who is nineteen (19) years old and above, he/she must also present the following documents.
- Original employment certificate showing your income, period of employment and approved leave
- An original bank certificate verifying the current balance of your account.
- Certificate of Land Title or other assets (car insurance, investments, etc)
- Income Tax Return and Latest Financial Statements
- Marriage Certificate
- Any of the ff. valid IDs: Driver’s license, SSS Photo ID or any government-issued identification.
f) The winner (and his/ her companion, as the case maybe) must travel on the scheduled dates.
g) Name of declared winner and valid companion (as the case may be) will be announced immediately on ABS-CBN Bida Best Kid microsite.
h) No text notification willbesent to thewinners advisingthem that theywon.
i) Travel Coverage of Hong Kong trip is from NAIA International Airport in Manila to Hong Kong International Airport. - If winner is from VisMin, transportation and lodging from provincial origin is c/o ABS-CBN
j) Round trip tickets and accommodations are subject to the terms and conditions of the airline, bus and/or seatravel (as the casemaybe) and lodging merchants.
k) The winner and his/her companion authorize ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation to any person/s and in any mode or manner as ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation may deem appropriate.
l) For prizes like goods and cash, redemption period is 60 days from receipt of registered mail/confirmation call from ABS-CBN Representative. - For Provincial winners, prizes will be shipped door to door in the registered residential address in their official entry. - If within Metro Manila, winners may claim their prizes at 10thFlr. ELJCC Bldg. Mother Ignacia Corner ELJ St. Quezon City
m) Winners will shoulder all costs that they would incur in securing their prize (bus fares, taxi fares, gas, parking, meals, etc.)
Control Measures: Determination and Verification of Winners
- All information sent by the participant to the registration page shall automatically go to the system database upon clicking submit
- There will be one administrative (“Admin”) person from the ABS-CBN Digital Media Division (DMD), who will monitor the promo website: http://bidabestkid.abs-cbn.com
- A DTI Representative shall be invited to check the computer system for receiving registration details, sending confirmation messages, assigning random computer generated raffle entries, drawing of winners, opting out from the service, verification and testing of all “test entries” before the promo launch. A copy in a form of CD and printed copy of test result shall be sealed in an envelope signed by a DTI Representative for safekeeping of ABS-CBN Digital Media Division and for verification of DTI anytime,
- A list of the properties of the computer program and test replies shall be printed and given to the DTI Representative after verification. iv. During the verification, the DTI Representative shall also check the fields in the data base which shall include the following details: cellphone numbers, name, address, date and time of transaction, type of transaction that transpired, entries earned per transaction and a column shall be added to include the raffle numbers assigned randomly.
- Another DTI Representative will be invited to be present during the actual drawing of raffle winners.
- ABS-CBN Digital Media Division will generate a list of qualified entries before the draw.
Representatives from ABS-CBN shall monitor the entries for: Declaration of valid entries from website submissions from participants:
- During the draw session, ABS-CBN Representatives with the DTI Representative shall check the fields in the database and list of valid participants shall include the following details:
o Complete Address
o Contact no.
o E-mail Address
o Passport Number
o Expiration Date of Passport
o Date & Program where they spotted the Bida Best Kid Logo
- Those that do not comply with the required elements will be purged from the database
- Extracting of names of those valid entries in an MS Office Excel file database
- Raffle numbers will be assigned at random to all qualified entries in the presence of the DTI representative before the drawing winners. A copy in a CD shall be sealed in an envelope signed by the DTI Representative for safekeeping of and for verification of DTI anytime.
- The first raffle number and last raffle number shall be entered and shown on screen before drawing of winners.
- Print out of the names of those with valid entries to make sure there are no duplication of names.
Raffling of Entries
- An authorized DTI representative shall be invited to witness the actual process of raffling/drawing the winner(s) by ABS-CBN & Digital Media Division’s representative
- Raffle draw will be conducted in the presence of the authorized DTI representative
- Raffle numbers will be assigned at random to all qualified entries in the presence of the DTI Representative before raffling/drawing of winners. A copy in a CD shall be sealed in an envelope signed by the DTI Representative for safekeeping of and for verification of DTI anytime.
- The first raffle number and last raffle number shall be entered and shown on screen before drawing of winners.
- Winner shall be drawn one at a time, using the raffle numbers assignedat random. (7) After the winner is drawn, his/her entry in formation will be verified from the valid format required and the answer will be verified by the DTI Representative and ABS-CBN Representative
- The list of winners with their corresponding prize won will be given to the DTI Representative after the draw.
- The list of grand winner and backup winners will be given to the DTI Representative after the judging.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD permit number 9444 series of 2015